WHAT WE OFFER
Caring and covering
- A structure for interpersonal and accountable relationships on a regional basis.
- Covering and equipping through Provincial and Regional meetings, seminars, workshops and input.
- Assistance to local pastors in evaluating the condition of their churches and determining what input and assistance are needed to stimulate their growth and health.
- Support and counselling to assist in restoring leaders during periods of burnout or challenging times.
- A prophetic voice together with the rest of the Christians in South Africa who share the same biblical values.
Promotion of healthy churches
Provincial & Regional Leaders will encourage all the churches in their Provinces / Regions to become healthy through focusing on the following 7 strategic elements of a local church:
1. Christ centeredness
2. Leadership and governance
3. Shepherding and discipleship
4. Children, youth & young adult ministry
5. Worship & Sunday services
6. Community ministries & reaching those beyond the church
7. Administration, finance & church structure
Provincial & Regional Meetings
- Provincial meetings are arranged by the Provincial Leader for his Province as and when necessary. At these meetings all the Regional Groups will gather together for celebration, fellowship, teaching, encouragement and vision casting for their Province.
- Regional meetings are gatherings of ministers in a region within a radius of no more than 150 kilometres.
- Regional Leaders arrange for meetings to take place on a regular basis which will usually contain the elements of leadership, equipping, encouragement, pastoral ministry and prayer.
- The purpose is to encourage personal growth of its members and to ensure the growth of healthy churches in their region.
The following courses are offered throughout the year:
- PROGRESSIVE PASTORS COURSE (PPC) hosted by Maranatha Community Church
- A course that helps Pastors to ‘do church well’ and to take their churches to the next level.
- It covers topics such as: how to be a successful Senior Pastor, pastoral care, leadership development, transitioning to a Cell Church, relationship skills, etc.
- It is run on a modular basis, that is, for one week (Monday to Friday) four times a year.
- For enquiries please contact Maranatha CC at Tel. 011 972 5413 or email@example.com
Other Ministry Support
Assistance, training and workshops for worship leaders and worship teams.
Youth and Young Adult ministries
Ministry Support – Administrative
PBO (Public Benefit Organisation) registration with SARS:
• TCN will assist any member church in acquiring all the documents, completing them, submitting them personally at the SARS offices and then keeping track of the process until the church concerned receives their letter of confirmation with their PBO number.
Marriage Officer – Licences with the Department of Home Affairs (DHA):
• New applications:
The TCN office will apply on their behalf, obtain their exam results and send them the final certificate of approval.
The process to become a Marriage Officer usually takes a minimum of 8 months.
• Existing Marriage Licence of a new TCN member:
TCN will transfer all Marriage Licences to TCN when a new church becomes a member. The particular Pastor will need to supply our office with his Marriage Licence details.